Litecoin (CURRENCY: LTC) fell 10.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM. November 25th. A Litecoin currency can currently be purchased for around $ 28.53 or 0.00751993 BTC on popular exchanges including Koineks, CoinsBank, Altcoin Trader and B2BX. During the last seven days, Litecoin recorded a decrease of 32.8% compared to the US dollar. Litecoin has a market capitalization of $ 1.69 billion and Litecoin's $ 530.88 million has been traded on the stock exchange within the last 24 hours.
Here's how the related cryptocurrencies were performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) sold 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0022 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) sold 13.2% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0948 or 0.00002498 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) fell 13.7% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0055 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) reported a decline of 13.1% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.11 or 0.00003012 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) is trading 2.6% more than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.65 or 0.00017229 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) sold 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0337 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) reported a 17% decline against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0901 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- Einsteinio (EMC2) reported a fall of 11.6% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0588 or 0.00001548 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) sold 0.5% less against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.46 or 0.00012175 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) sold 6% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0221 or 0.00000580 BTC.
Litecoin coin profile
Litecoin (LTC) is a proof-of-work currency (PoW) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its date of genesis was October 13, 2011. The total supply of Litecoin is 59,305,688 coins. The official Litecoin bulletin board is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is / r / litecoin and the currency Github account can be viewed here. The official Twitter account of Litecoin is @LitecoinProject and his Facebook page is accessible here. The official Litecoin website is litecoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, "- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based job testing algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Transaction volume higher than Bitcoin – MIT / X11 license"
Purchase and sale of Litecoin
Litecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Trade Satoshi, Buda, Stellarport, OKEx, Bitbns, Ovis, Kucoin, DOBI trade, Bitstamp, Iquant, MBAex, Coinbe, Coinsuper, LBank, BTC Trade UA, Koinim, Vebitcoin , Bittrex, Korbit, Nanex, OKCoin International, ZB.COM, XBTCe, BCEX, EXX, Liqui, Bleutrade, CoinEgg, BitMarket, Koineks, RightBTC, DragonEX, ABCC, DSX, BigONE, Zebpay, FCoin, BL3P, Exrate, C- CEX, Bits Blockchain, Kuna, Bitso, Coinbase Pro, Bibox, Independent Reserve, LagoBTC, BTCC, Cobinhood, SouthXchange, Mercatox, Bithumb, QuadrigaCX, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, Sistemkoin, LiteBit.eu, Braziliex, Cryptomate, Binance, Bitbank , Mercado Bitcoin, Stock Exchange, Coinone, BitBay, CoinTiger, B2BX, Bitfinex, Kraken, IDCM, WazirX, Exchange Decentralized Waves, Coinsquare, TradeOgre, C2CX, Upbit, BitForex, BTC Markets, DEX OpenLedger, Lykke Exchange, DigiFinex, Bitmaszyna, CoinBene, Poloniex, OTCBTC, WEX, Livecoin, Coinroom, Gate.io, Graviex, BitcoinTrade, Liquid, GOPAX , Negocie Coins, Bittylicious, Gatecoin, Decentralized Star Exchange, TOPBTC, CoinsBank, Koinex, Coinut, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Bitsane, BiteBTC, CryptoBridge, Instant Bitex, LocalTrade, QBTC, Crex24, Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, CPDAX, C -Patex, CoinEx, Indodax, Triple Dice Exchange, COSS, Cryptohub, ChaoEX, TDAX, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Huobi, Bitlish, BtcTurk, BtcTrade. im, Exmo, OKCoin.cn, BitFlip, Coindeal, Bithesap, Fatbtc, HBUS, Altcoin Trader and Bitinka. Investors seeking to exchange Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly.
Get news and updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and its cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.