Litecoin (CURRENCY: LTC) recorded a rise of 3.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ended at 19:00 PM E.T. January 19th. During the last seven days, Litecoin gained 0.2% against the dollar. Currently it is possible to buy a Litecoin coin for around $ 32.57 or 0.00874338 BTC on common cryptocurrency exchanges, including the BTC, CoinBene, Cryptopia and Coindeal markets. Litecoin has a market capitalization of 1.96 billion dollars and Litecoin's value of 519.95 million dollars has been traded on the stock exchange in the last 24 hours.
Here's how similar cryptocurrencies occurred in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) has traded 2% more against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0022 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) recorded an increase of 4.4% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0070 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) has traded a flat position against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0789 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) is trading 2.5% more against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.12 or 0.00003302 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) sold 1.3% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.67 or 0.00018080 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) rose 4% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0442 or 0.00001187 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) sold 4.5% less against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.48 or 0.00012859 BTC.
- StarCoin (KST) earned 48.5% more than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0070 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) recorded an increase of 11% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0694 or 0.00001864 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) rose 1.1% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0239 or 0.00000641 BTC.
Litecoin is a demonstrative currency (PoW) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was traded for the first time on October 13, 2011. The total supply of Litecoin is 60,094,250 coins. The official Twitter account of Litecoin is @LitecoinProject and his Facebook page is accessible here. The official Litecoin forum is litecointalk.io. The official Litecoin website is litecoin.com. The Reddit community for Litecoin is / r / litecoin and the currency Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, "- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based job testing algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Transaction volume higher than Bitcoin – MIT / X11 license"
Purchase and sale of Litecoin
Litecoin can be exchanged on the following cryptocurrency platforms: Indodax, Graviex, QuadrigaCX, Koineks, Gatecoin, CoinFalcon, Bitlish, C-Patex, xBTCe, CryptoBridge, Exmo, BigONE, Iquant, BitForex, DOBI trade, Upbit, Coinsuper, BtcTurk, Bithesap , DSX, MBAex, CoinExchange, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bitmaszyna, Negocie Coins, Mercatox, BitcoinTrade, COSS, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Kuna, Bithumb, CoinBene, EXX, Stocks.Exchange, BiteBTC, Stellarport, SouthXchange, Bit-Z, Exchange of currencies tripled, decentralized exchange of waves, CPDAX, Coinbe, FCoin, Huobi, Cryptohub, HitBTC, Instant Bitex, Bittylicious, Ovis, Gate.io, Bitsane, Liquid, Coinroom, Kraken, Exrates, Mercado Bitcoin, BitFlip, BtcTrade. im, WazirX, OKEx, Cobinhood, Koinex, Kucoin, Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader, Bitbns, Fatbtc, Bitstamp, Binance, DragonEX, ZB.COM, Koinim, Poloniex, OKCoin International, BTCC, Bleutrade, WEX, Vebitcoin, Cryptopia, BitBay, OT CBTC, Coinsquare, BTC Trade UA, LakeBTC, OKCoin.cn, LBank, Trade By Trade, Bitso, BCEX, Braziliex, Liqui, Bitinka, HBUS, Nanex, Covesting, Coinone, Livecoin, Coindeal, TOPBTC, Bibox, TDAX, Korbit , Bitbank, Bittrex, Independent Reserve, Buda, BX Thailand, C2CX, CoinsBank, IDCM, QBTC, CoinEgg, ChaoEX, Bits Blockchain, LiteBit.eu, BitMarket, BTC Markets, CoinTiger, DigiFinex, Coinbase Pro, CoinEx, Cryptomate, Coinut, GOPAX, B2BX, Bitfinex, BL3P, Lykke Exchange, Zebpay, Crex24, OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC, C-CEX, LocalTrade, Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. Investors seeking to exchange Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Changelly, GDAX or Gemini.
Get news and updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a short summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and its cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.