Litecoin (CURRENCY: LTC) gained 1.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 ET on 24 December. During the past week, Litecoin recorded a rise of 17.1% against the dollar. Currently you can buy a Litecoin coin for around $ 34.25 or 0.00836409 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges, including Koineks, Bitbank, Bitinka and DigiFinex. Litecoin has a market capitalization of $ 2.05 billion and Litecoin's $ 562.7 million has been traded on the stock exchange within the last 24 hours.
Here's how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) gained 1.6% more against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0026 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) rose 3.4% more than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0085 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) rose 3.9% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0992 or 0.00002422 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% more against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.15 or 0.00003661 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) sold 1.4% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.82 or 0.00020100 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) sold 1.9% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0489 or 0.00001195 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) reported a decline of 6.8% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.64 or 0.00015643 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) gained 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.11 or 0.00002593 BTC.
- Einsteinio (EMC2) recorded + 3.4% more against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0505 or 0.00001234 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) gained 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0257 or 0.00000627 BTC.
Information on Litecoin
Litecoin is a demonstrative currency (PoW) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its date of genesis was October 13, 2011. The total supply of Litecoin is 59,715,484 coins. The official Twitter account of Litecoin is @LitecoinProject and his Facebook page is accessible here. The official Litecoin website is litecoin.com. The official Litecoin bulletin board is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is / r / litecoin and the currency Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, "- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based job testing algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Transaction volume higher than Bitcoin – MIT / X11 license"
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency platforms: Coinone, Bitfinex, Sistemkoin, ChaoEX, Stellarport, RightBTC, CPDAX, WEX, Coindeal, OTCBTC, BTC Trade UA, HBUS, Kraken, Bitso, GOPAX, xBTCe, Waves decentralized exchange, Bitstamp, Bitbank, Bithesap, Cryptohub, QuadrigaCX, Coinroom, OpenLedger DEX, CoinExchange, Indodax, Koinex, SouthXchange, Bitsane, Gate.io, Poloniex, OKEx, Decentralized star exchange, Huobi, HitBTC, CoinTiger, Bittylicious, Korbit, Exmo, BL3P, Fatbtc , Negocie Coins, Coinut, Bleutrade, TOPBTC, BiteBTC, OKCoin.cn, Bitinka, Ovis, B2BX, LocalTrade, CoinsBank, Livecoin, Coinbe, Trade By Trade, Bibox, Instant Bitex, Liquid, C-Patex, LiteBit.eu, Exrates , Trade DOBI, Bitmaszyna, Upbit, BitcoinTrade, Bitbns, EXX, Bit-Z, Kuna, Independent Reserve, Coinsquare, DragonEX, BTC-Alpha, Stocks.Exchange, Bithumb, Zebpay, YoBit, TDAX, Altcoin Trader, CoinFalcon, C- CEX, Bittrex, Brazilie x, Mercatox, CoinEx, Bitlish, IDCM, FCoin, Cryptomate, BX Tailandi a, Binance, CoinBene, BitFlip, Coinsuper, LBank, LakeBTC, OKCoin International, CoinEgg, Trade Satoshi, BtcTurk, Kucoin, QBTC, Cryptopia, C2CX, MBAex, Bit Blockchain, Liqui, Koinim, BTC Markets, Nanex, ABCC, Buda, Cobinhood, Lykke Exchange, BigONE, Coinbase Pro, TradeOgre, DigiFinex, BtcTrade.im, Triple dice exchange, BCEX, DSX, BTCC, BitForex, Koineks, Graviex, BitBay, Crex24, CryptoBridge, COSS, Gatecoin, WazirX, BitMarket, Iquant, Mercado Bitcoin, ZB.COM and Vebitcoin. Investors seeking to exchange Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Changelly, GDAX or Gemini.
Get news and updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and its cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.