Litecoin (CURRENCY: LTC) rose 1.4% against the US dollar during the one-day period ending at 9:00 ET ET on 22 January. A Litecoin currency can now be purchased for around $ 31.62 or 0.00878600 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, BigONE, Mercado Bitcoin and BX Thailand. Litecoin has a market capitalization of $ 1.90 billion and approximately Lit. 572.67 million of Litecoin were traded on the stock exchange on the last day. Over the past seven days, Litecoin has recorded a decline of 1.7% compared to the US dollar.
Here's how they did the similar cryptocurrencies on the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) sold 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0021 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) rose 0.8% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0066 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% more against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0787 or 0.00002186 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) grew 2.1% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.12 or 0.00003410 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) gained 0.7% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.68 or 0.00018929 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) sold 0.4% less against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0438 or 0.00001218 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) rose 3.4% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.47 or 0.00013172 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) rose 6.1% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0699 or 0.00001942 BTC.
- StarCoin (KST) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0068 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) rose 3.1% more than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0242 or 0.00000672 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) is a work-proof currency (PoW) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. The launch date was October 13, 2011. The total supply of Litecoin is 60,130,925 coins. The official Litecoin website is litecoin.com. The Reddit community for Litecoin is / r / litecoin and the currency Github account can be viewed here. The official Litecoin bulletin board is litecointalk.io. The official Twitter account of Litecoin is @LitecoinProject and his Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, "- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based job testing algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Transaction volume higher than Bitcoin – MIT / X11 license"
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency platforms: OTCBTC, Ovis, BCEX, BitForex, Graviex, Triple Dice Exchange, EXX, Fatbtc, Livecoin, Coinut, Decentralized Wave Exchange, Coinsuper, FCoin, TDAX, BTC-Alpha, LiteBit. eu, Covesting, Bitstamp, SouthXchange, Negocie Coins, CoinsBank, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, Coinroom, Nanex, BTC Trade UA, Bitlish, ZB.COM, Bitsane, IDCM, Coinsquare, xBTCe, DSX, BitcoinTrade, MBAex, Stocks.Exchange , WazirX, Kraken, CPDAX, Bleutrade, YoBit, TOPBTC, Binance, Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange, DragonEX, Coindeal, Gatecoin, Korbit, Mercado Bitcoin, Cryptohub, BTCC, CoinFalcon, Liqui, CoinEgg, OKCoin International, Liquid, Iquant, Stellarport, Kucoin, Bitbns, RightBTC, Exmo, HBUS, Buda, C-Patex, BitFlip, ChaoEX, Altcoin Trader, Exrate, Coinbe, Braziliex, BiteBTC, Kuna, C2CX, Instant Bitex, Poloniex, BitBay, OKEx, LakeBTC, TradeOgre, Koinim, BigONE, Bitbank, Cobinhood, QBTC, COSS, BL3P, Trade By Trade, Mercatox, BTC Markets, BtcTurk, LBank, Exchange Stentralized, CryptoBridge, Bibox, CoinTiger, Coinone, Koinex, BitMarket, Bitmaszyna, DEX OpenLedger, Sistemkoin, LocalTrade, QuadrigaCX, Upbit, Bittrex, CoinEx, Crex24, GOPAX, DOBI trade, BX Thailand, Bitfinex, Vebitcoin, Independent Reserve, Huobi , Gate.io, Zebpay, Cryptopia, Bits Blockchain, OKCoin.cn, Coinbase Pro, CoinBene, Bithumb, ABCC, HitBTC, Indodax, B2BX, Bitinka, Koineks, Bithesap, BtcTrade.im, WEX, Trade Satoshi, Cryptomate, Bittylicious, C-CEX and Bitso. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX.
Get news and updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a short summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and its cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.