Litecoin (CURRENCY: LTC) sold 10% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on 2 December. A Litecoin currency can now be purchased for around $ 31.59 or 0.00813903 BTC on the major trade in cryptocurrencies including BitcoinTrade, WazirX, Coindeal and Trade By Trade. Over the past week, Litecoin has traded 8% more than the US dollar. Litecoin has a total market capitalization of $ 1.89 billion and Litecoin approximately $ 536.98 million has been traded on the stock exchange on the last day.
Here's how they did the similar cryptocurrencies during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) reported a 4.4% decline against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0025 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) sold 10.4% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0077 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) sold 12.1% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0874 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) fell 13.4% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.14 or 0.00003559 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) fell 17.3% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.68 or 0.00017608 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) recorded a decline of 8.7% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0452 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) reported a 16.8% decline against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.60 or 0.00015483 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) sold 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0946 or 0.00002437 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) sold 2.6% less against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0254 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- Einsteinio (EMC2) sold 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0479 or 0.00001234 BTC.
Information on Litecoin
LTC is a working proof currency (PoW) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was traded for the first time on October 13, 2011. The total supply of Litecoin is 59,717,684 coins. The official Litecoin website is litecoin.com. The official Litecoin forum is litecointalk.io. The official Twitter account of Litecoin is @LitecoinProject and his Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Litecoin is / r / litecoin and the currency Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, "- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based job testing algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Transaction volume higher than Bitcoin – MIT / X11 license"
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency platforms: Bitfinex, xBTCe, CoinTiger, Coinone, Binance, Mercatox, C-Patex, YoBit, Coinbase Pro, DigiFinex, CoinBene, Zebpay, Huobi, Cryptohub, Livecoin, OKCoin International, Coinsquare, CoinsBank, BiteBTC, Kucoin, BitMarket, QBTC, Decentralized Exchange Waves, Upbit, ChaoEX, Korbit, EXX, Bitstamp, TradeOgre, Bleutrade, CPDAX, CryptoBridge, Stellarport, RightBTC, OKEx, BtcTurk, Coinut, Bittylicious, BigONE, Trade By Trade, Coindeal, Coinsuper, BTC Trade UA, MBAex, Ovis, Poloniex, CoinFalcon, BL3P, BTC-Alpha, BTCC, Bithesap, Stocks.Exchange, Coinroom, Exmo, ABCC, Koineks, IDCM, SouthXchange, Kuna, LocalTrade, TDAX, Bitbank, Buda, Vebitcoin, Indodax, BitBay, Bits Blockchain, BtcTrade.im, Braziliex, WazirX, Koinim, Fatbtc, Coinbe, Liqui, HBUS, Bitmaszyna, Instant Bitex, Cobinhood, BitcoinTrade, LBank, B2BX, Bitsane, Gate.io, OTCBTC, Bitlish, Bitt rex, Bit-Z, Mercado Bitcoin, DragonEX, Liquid, decentralized exchange stell , Bithumb, C2CX, OpenLedger DEX, BCEX, Iquant, Triple exchange of dice, Trade Satoshi, BX Thailand, Bitso, GOPAX, COSS, QuadrigaCX, CoinEx, Bitbns, ZB.COM, WEX, LiteBit.eu, LakeBTC, Cryptomate, BitFlip, Exrates, Negocie Coins, DOBI trade, FCoin, C-CEX, Gatecoin, Independent Reserve, Cryptopia, Altcoin Trader, Kraken, DSX, HitBTC, Lykke Exchange, BTC Markets, Bitinka, Crex24, Graviex, OKCoin.cn, Koinex, Bibox, CoinEgg, TOPBTC, BitForex, Sistemkoin, CoinExchange and Nanex. Investors seeking to buy Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini.
Get news and ratings for Litecoin Daily – Enter your e-mail address below to receive a summary daily summary of the latest analyst news and ratings for Litecoin and related companies with the FREE daily MarketBeat.com newsletter.