Registration and licensing of Sputnik users via Facebook accounts or other social networks indicates their acceptance of site rules. Users must comply with local and international laws and respect the other participants in the discussion, the readers and the people mentioned in the publication.
Site management has the right to delete comments containing languages other than the language of most site content. All sputniknews.com sites have different language rights to edit comments.
The comment of the user is deleted in the following cases:
- If the comment is inconsistent with the content of the publication.
- If the commentary incites hatred and racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or social discrimination, or violates the rights of minorities.
- If the comment violates the rights of minorities and causes them harm in any form, including moral abuse.
- If the comment contains ideas of an extreme nature or requires other illegal activities.
- If the comment contains insults or threats addressed to other users or organizations in such a way as to compromise the reputation of the company or its employees and to diminish their dignity.
- If the comment contains insults or messages that express disrespect for the "Sputnik" website.
- If the content of the comment violates the privacy, it publishes the personal data to third parties without the consent of such subjects or violates the privacy of the communication.
- If the comment contains scenes of violence or abuse and cruelty to animals.
- If the comment contains information on how to commit suicide and incitement.
- If the comment is intended for commercial advertising, the promotion of an inappropriate or illegal political statement or any other online resource whose content is mentioned above.
- If the content of the comment promotes the products or services of third parties without the knowledge of these parts.
- If the commentary contains a harsh language or profane words or derivative suggestions of those words.
- If the commentary contains spam emails, mass mailing services promote resource-rich schemes.
- If the commentary promotes the use of narcotics and other drugs, it contains information about their products and how to use them.
- If the comment contains links to viruses or malicious and malicious software.
- If the comment is part of a structured work that involves large amounts of comments with a single content.
- If the comment contains messages that are incomprehensible and irrelevant.
- If the comment violates the literature and the principles of the transaction, thus showing any form of aggressive or degrading behavior.
- If the comment does not conform to the basic rules of the English language, for example: writing (colloquial) in capital letters or not splitting the word into sentences.
The management of the site has the right to prohibit the user from accessing the site page, or to cancel his / her account without notice, if the user violates or does not respect the conduct of the violation of the above rules.
Users can process or reactivate their accounts by contacting the moderators on firstname.lastname@example.org
The message should contain the following:
- Topic: recovery / restart of the account.
- User ID.
- Cite the reasons and explain the behavior that led to the violation of the rules above, forcing the site management to ban the user.
If site administrators believe that the account can be restored / restarted, it will do so.
If the user's account is blocked again due to repeated violations of the above rules, the account will not be restarted or reopened.
To contact the site's moderators, send your message to email@example.com