ReportsnReports added the Blockchain in Healthcare Market Research report created by Report Consultant, which offers detailed insights, revenue details, and other information regarding the global market and various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities and market until 2028. Blockchain in Healthcare Market Report offers detailed information on the major key players operating in the market, their financial data, supply chain trends, technology innovations, key developments, as well as future strategies, acquisitions and mergers and market footprint. Blockchain in the healthcare market also provides a comparative analysis of market dynamics before and after the Covid19 epidemic.
Request a FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2871955
Blockchain technology, often referred to as distributed ledger technology (or DLT), is a means by which participants in a distributed network can each keep a copy of an immutable ledger of transactions and where transactions can be performed without the need for a single, central, coordinating authority. The ability to effectively execute transactions without the presence of a central authority is considered by many to be the main benefit of blockchain technology. Create the promise that organizations will be able to conduct business with each other without being subject to third party control.
In the healthcare industry, blockchain technology will play a role in a wide range of processes, including sharing healthcare data, tracking supply chains and optimizing the payment process. Blockchain will establish a means by which healthcare stakeholders, including patients, doctors, insurance companies, pharmaceutical and device manufacturers, distributors and government, can interact with each other using a transparent and trusted decentralized ledger.
Purpose of this report
– The Blockchain in Healthcare report provides an assessment of the key technological, regulatory and macroeconomic issues affecting how blockchain technologies are used in healthcare today and how this technology is expected to affect the healthcare sector in the future.
Report components include:
– Key players in the sector: the big players in the blockchain sector and where they are in the value chain.
– Trends in Blockchain: Key trends driving blockchain adoption classified into four key categories: blockchain use case trends, technology themes, macroeconomic themes, and regulatory themes.
– Industry Analysis and Impact of Blockchain in Healthcare: Key applications of blockchain in healthcare, including case studies demonstrating how the healthcare industry is using blockchain technology to achieve better results.
– Value Chain: implementation and integration of the blockchain in the healthcare sector, highlighting the drivers and barriers of the market.
Reasons to buy this report-
– Develop and design your business strategies through an in-house expert analysis of key blockchain applications impacting the healthcare sector.
– Develop business strategies by understanding how blockchain is used in healthcare today and how this technology is expected to affect the healthcare sector in the future.
– Stay up to date on the major industry players in the blockchain industry and where they are in the value chain.
– Identify emerging industry trends to gain competitive advantage.
Single user license: US $ 1950
Get FLAT 20% off this report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2871955
1.1 List of tables
1.2 List of figures
2 sector operators
3 Industry Trends
3.1 Technological issues
3.2 Macroeconomic issues
3.3 Regulatory issues
3.4 Use cases of blockchain in healthcare
4 Value chain
4.1 Sharing of health data
4.2 Tracking of supply chains
4.3 Optimization of the payment process
5 Industry analysis
5.2 Distributed ledger technology and the concept of trust
5.3 Authorized distributed ledger technology networks Put a degree of trust in the equation
5.4 Commercial blockchains are several years away
5.5 Distributed ledger technology addresses several key technical challenges
5.5.1 Regulators are stricter on privacy
5.5.2 Is distributed ledger technology a solution in search of a problem?
5.6 Market Driver
5.6.2 Growing need to archive and protect medical data
5.6.3 Increasing incidence of medical data breaches
5.6.4 Fight against counterfeit drugs
5.6.5 Cost savings
5.6.6 Increased application of the Internet of Things in the healthcare sector
5.7 Market barriers
5.7.1 Scalability Restrictions
5.7.2 High development cost
5.7.3 Lack of standardization
5.7.4 Cultural resistance
5.7.5 Security and privacy issues
5.8 Competitive analysis
5.9 Transactions: offers of shares
5.10 Business: partnership
5.11 Blockchain Consortia
5.13 Health case studies
5.13.1 Sharing of health data with providers using patient authorized access
5.13.2 Clinical studies
5.13.3 Personalized medicine
5.13.4 Fight against counterfeit drugs
5.13.5 Monitoring of prescriptions to detect overdose and excessive prescription of opioids
5.13.6 Cross-border healthcare
5.13.7 Smart Contracts
5.13.8 Data sharing to incorporate telemedicine with traditional care
5.13.9 Medical Adherence
5.13.10 Management of health insurance
5.14 Final remarks
6 Business Section
6.1 Technological companies
6.2 Pharmaceutical companies
8 Appendix: Our Thematic Research Methodology
8.2 Traditional thematic research does little work in selecting winners and losers
8.3 Presentation of the thematic engine of GlobalData
8.4 Here’s how it works
8.5 How our research reports fit into our overall research methodology
8.6 About GlobalData
8.7 Information about the authors
8.7.1 Pharmaceutical analyst
8.7.2 Medical Device Analyst
8.7.3 Medical Device Analyst
8.7.4 Director of Thematic Analysis
8.7.5 Senior Director, Market Research
8.7.6 Global Head and EVP of Healthcare Operations and Strategy
8.8 Contact us