HarmonyCoin (CURRENCY: HMC) reported a 5.4% decline against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ended at 0:00 AM E.T. January 13th. During the last week, HarmonyCoin recorded a fall of 63.5% compared to the US dollar. A HarmonyCoin coin can now be purchased for around $ 0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges, including YoBit and CoinExchange. HarmonyCoin has a total market capitalization of $ 40.00 and the value of $ 0.00 of HarmonyCoin has been traded on the stock exchange on the last day.
Here's how other cryptocurrencies were performed during the last day:
- The XRP (XRP) fell 2.1% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.32 or 0.00009076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) sold 4.2% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.11 or 0.00002979 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) sold 0.2% less against the dollar and is now trading at $ 1.02 or 0.00028509 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% more than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0233 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- The Bitcoin SV (BSV) fell 9.8% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 77.30 or 0.02163740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) sold 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $ 5.76 or 0.00161266 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) fell 4.8% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 7.39 or 0.00206825 BTC.
- The USD (USD) is traded 0.1% more than the dollar and is now trading at $ 1.01 or 0.00028305 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) sold 3.9% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $ 1.01 or 0.00028284 BTC.
HarmonyCoin was traded for the first time on 1 January 2018. The total supply of HarmonyCoin is 33,565,561,235 coins and its circulating offer is 561,235 coins. The official Twitter account of HarmonyCoin is @HMSCommunity. The official HarmonyCoin site is www.hmc21.co.
Purchase and sale of HarmonyCoin
HarmonyCoin can be purchased or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. Usually it is not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like HarmonyCoin using US dollars directly. Investors seeking to acquire HarmonyCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use newly acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HarmonyCoin using one of the above exchanges.
Get news and updates for HarmonyCoin Daily – Enter your e-mail address below to receive a short summary of the latest news and updates for HarmonyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.