GPU Coin (CURRENCY: GPU) traded up 18.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 PM Eastern on November 13th. One GPU Coin can be purchased for $ 0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Novaexchange and CryptoBridge. GPU Coin has a total market capitalization of $ 1.42 million and $ 385.00 worth of GPU Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GPU Coin has traded 19.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here's how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.19 or 0.00004496 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0019 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0132 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0017 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0053 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GPU Coin Coin Profile
GPU Coin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 16th, 2016. GPU Coin's total supply is 51,530.001 coins and its circulating supply is 40,477,042 coins. The official website for GPU Coin is nullex.io. The Reddit community for GPU Coin is / r / NulleX and the currency's Github account can be viewed here. GPU Coin's official Twitter account is @GPU_coin.
Buying and Selling GPU Coin
GPU Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Novaexchange. Alternatives cryptocurrencies such as GPU Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GPU Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can use their newly acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GPU Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GPU Coin Daily – click your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GPUs Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.