The GPU currency (CURRENCY: GPU) is trading up 18.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. January 20th. In the last week, GPU Coin sold 19.1% less than the dollar. The GPU currency has a market capitalization of $ 1.42 million and the value of $ 385.00 of the GPU currency has been traded on the stock exchange on the last day. A GPU currency coin can currently be purchased for $ 0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Novaexchange and CryptoBridge.
Here's how the related cryptocurrencies took place on the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) sold 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) is trading lower against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) recorded a 91.6% rise against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) is traded 5% more than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) sold 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0542 or 0.00001510 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) reported a 10.7% decline against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0016 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0113 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) sold 14.3% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0129 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) reported a decline of 11.9% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0014 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) are traded lower against the dollar and are now traded at $ 0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Information on GPU Coin
GPU Coin is a demonstrative currency (PoS) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its date of genesis was April 16, 2016. The total supply of Coin GPUs is 51,530,001 coins and its circulating supply is 40,477,042 coins. The official Twitter account of GPU Coin is @GPU_coin. The Reddit community for GPU Coin is / r / NulleX and the currency Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GPU Coin is nullex.io.
GPU Coin Coin Trading
GPU coins can be exchanged on these cryptocurrant exchanges: Novaexchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Usually it is not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GPU Coin directly with US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coin GPUs must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use newly acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coin GPUs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Get news and updates for GPU Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for GPU Coin and related cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.