It was made to wait and you can finally have the famous “dark mode”. Facebook, the most famous social network in the world, has been updated in the last few hours and the “dark mode” can now be officially activated and without any kind of trick or hack. How to do it? You don’t need to be a beta tester for this.
Although this option can already be done from the computer or PC and also in the Lite version of Facebook, had not yet reached the official app, the same one that most have on their mobile devices.
LOOK: How to get the new Facebook Messenger logo
This new option will not only help you improve your viewing frame, but it will also avoid eye strain and avoid further draining the battery charge of your device, the latter turning black some pixels on the screen.
How do you activate the “dark mode” or “dark theme” in Facebook? To do this, you need to perform these steps so as not to make a mistake.
- After updating Facebook on your mobile, open it.
- Access the button with three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and click on the “Settings and privacy” section.
- After that a new menu will appear. In that section you should see “Dark Mode” (if you don’t see it, you should wait for the update)
- Click on the “Activated” option to activate Facebook’s “dark mode” and that’s it.
Remember that you should be patient if the Facebook update hasn’t arrived yet. Remember that, like the “like”, this will gradually take place in the rest of the world, starting with the United States.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE “DARK MODE” IN FACEBOOK LITE
Surprisingly Facebook has launched the “dark mode” in its application, but this time it officially and in its stable version, although for now it is not available for the regular version, but it is a new feature for Facebook Lite.
This feature is now available to all users of Facebook Lite Worldwide. How to do it? We give you all the steps.
- Install the latest version of Facebook Lite.
- Go to the settings menu and scroll down to “Dark Mode”
- Activate it and enjoy this feature.
It should be noted that in some Latin American countries it is not yet updated or do not receive the latest version, so they will have to wait a little longer to find the “dark mode” in Facebook.
This new tool is expected to catch up with the standard version of Facebook, so there won’t be much left for its release.
The 7 best tricks for WhatsApp
1. Hands-free voice notes: By simply pressing and holding the microphone icon and swiping up, you can lock the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the mobile phone with your hands. An option that surprisingly works!
2. Mark the main messages: To get this option you need to use the “star” message function, where you will mark key messages that you will easily see in a central location. All you have to do is press the message you want to save as a favorite and then tap the “star” icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all special messages by going to Settings and Special messages or by selecting the chat name and tapping “Special messages”. In the case of Android users, they will have to press “More options” and then “Special messages”.
3. Check your messages without touching your mobile: If what you want is to be able to control WhatsApp without having to use your mobile device, what you need to do is download the WhatsApp web desktop app, which will project your conversations from your mobile to a computer. So you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having to have your computer in your hands.
4. Use stickers in conversations: Emojis are becoming a thing of the past, today stickers offer you a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the field where text is entered in a conversation, in a small square icon with a folded side page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
Discover Discord, the app that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE ON FACEBOOK