The forecasts of the end of the ETH are catching on. Apparently, these forecasts are fed by the founder of the same Ethereum, through the latest admissions that the platform needs profound changes and without these new adaptations (for example Casper or Plasma) the end could not be very far.
The utility of Ethereum so far has been its smart contracts. At a time when Bitcoin was the only thing in circulation, the "intelligent" technology of the new network attracted everyone's imagination. However, today this same & # 39; technology & # 39; has seen huge progress, and Ethereum is late in what it can offer its users. Because it is a "abandoning ship", prices are unlikely to see any kind of upward movement.
The pull against things at Ethereum is:
1. Much of the initial phase of growth was due to "hidden marketing".
2. The approach of the original developers is abandoned and many "trust the level of governance of the ETH".
3. The non-etereum changes are introduced under the brand name of the "centralized" brand Consensus Systems Corporation.
4. The Ethereum Futures must not be in the same category as the Bitcoin Futures due to the lack of sustainability on the Ethereum network. Even the new assets that are anchored in Ethereum will not be able to function. So Futures can not be an alternative plan to feed the platform and revive it.
5. The ERC20 cryptocurrency token is a major challenge as users have to pay "gas prices" and not use part of the transaction to pay for "trading" commissions.
6. ETH failed to resize
7. You forgot to protect the contract authoring
8. It is not possible to be competitive
9. Public blockchain platforms have gained the upper hand from stable cryptographic assets that want to remain private. Thus, Ethereum is limited to what it can offer in the near future.
10. Proof-of-Stake is a risky methodology on Proof-of-work, which is common in bitcoins
While above are some of the reasons that are leading the final nails at the obvious end of the ETH, there are several questions at the macro level on the evolution of this "smart contract" platform.
ETH problems are complicated – from software support issues to market prices and non-token contracts and Point of Sales Ethereum, it is currently able to stand comparison with the competition.
It is the future of ETH and the prices that are in demand.
Inefficiencies of ETH dominate and prevent mass adoption, despite the popularity of ETH.
The biggest paralyzing impact on Ethereum so far has been the high rate of abandonment of decentralized applications or dApps.
Almost all advanced and performing applications are moving on the EOS platform. These include Tixico, Was, Insights Network and Medipedia. The EOS platform that appears offers them a solution to the bottlenecks they face on Ethereum. The key factors that had seen rapid growth were: the speed of the blockchain transaction itself, but its biggest obstacle was its inability to have a plan for sustainable growth. The Eos platform allows you to develop blocks in 0.5 seconds and also supports the expansion of up to millions of transactions.