Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY: ETC) recorded a 4.2% increase against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. January 12th. In the last seven days, Ethereum Classic recorded a 2.2% decline against the dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $ 486.20 million and approximately $ 143.97 million of Ethereum Classic have been traded on the stock exchange on the last day. An Ethereum Classic currency can currently be purchased for around $ 4.52 or 0.00120588 BTC on the major cryptocurrency platforms, including Upbit, C2CX, Exmo and OKCoin International.
Here's how similar cryptocurrencies occurred during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) gained 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $ 125.09 or 0.03339296 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) gained 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0039 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) gained 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bitcoin (B2G) sold 0.6% less against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0234 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) rose 6.4% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0114 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- The bow head (AHT) has contracted against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded at the pot against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) rose 3.4% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0094 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) was trading lower against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) was trading lower against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum classic coin profile
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is a proof-of-work currency (PoW) that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. The date of its genesis was July 23, 2016. The total supply of Ethereum Classic is 107,635,232 coins. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is / r / EthereumClassic and the currency Github account can be viewed here. The official Twitter account of Ethereum Classic is @eth_classic and his Facebook page is accessible here. The official Ethereum Classic bulletin board is forum.ethereumclassic.org. The official website of Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org.
Purchase and sale of Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Binance, BTC-Alpha, Crex24, RightBTC, Bit-Z, Kucoin, BTC Markets, OKCoin International, HBUS, EXX, Upbit, Bibox, LBank, CoinTiger, Gatehub , ABCC, Stocks.Exchange, Bitfinex, Koineks, Gate.io, OKEx, Exmo, BCEX, YoBit, Coinhub, Korbit, Indodax, ZB.COM, Coinnest, Coinsuper, Bithumb, Liquid, C-CEX, CPDAX, BtcTrade.im , Cryptopia, Bitbns, Bigone, Coinut, QBTC, Huobi, Coinbase Pro, CoinBene, HitBTC, BitForex, CoinExchange, Exrates, CoinEgg, Bitsane, FCoin, Kraken, ChaoEX, BTC Trade UA, Cryptomate, Instant Bitex, LiteBit.eu, CoinEx , Coinone, C2CX, Coinroom, Bittrex and Ovis. Usually it is not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use newly acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Get news and ratings for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a summary daily summary of the latest analyst news and ratings for Ethereum Classic and related companies with the free daily newsletter from MarketBeat.com.