Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY: ECASH) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. One Ethereum Cash token can be purchased for approximately $ 0.0086 or 0.00000229 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $ 120.678.00 and $ 38.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded 21% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here's how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.33 or 0.00008860 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.11 or 0.00002907 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $ 1.02 or 0.00027206 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0245 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 77.23 or 0.02068465 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 6.69 or 0.00179273 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $ 8.15 or 0.00218315 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0041 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $ 1.01 or 0.00027053 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 26.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 19.06 or 0.00510407 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Token Profile
Ethereum Cash launched on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash's total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash's official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_. Ethereum Cash's official website is www.ethereumcash.technology.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. Alternatives cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethics Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can use their newly acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ethereum Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.