Although earnings are around three percent week over week, altcoins are clearly rejecting the lowest lows and recovering. So far, there are reasonable gains in Litecoin, EOS and Lumen stars. If Stellar Lumens shook sellers and bulls drive prices above 26 cents, another reversal with EOS is likely to drop to 6 positions in the liquidity table. Before this happens, we suggest short-term purchases in IOTA, Tron and Litecoin with stops at immediate support lines.
Let's take a look at these graphs:
EOS Technical Analysis
From the News
- EOSFinex, which is almost complete, is building a reliable and high performance DA trading platform around scalability and at the speed that is only available on EOSIO. In a recent interview, Kasper Rasmussen of BitFinex states that EOSFinex will rely on the skills of BitFinex to create this platform without trust for the digital asset trading in an innovative way within the EOSIO platform. Being a blockchain DEX, there are many expectations on EOSFinex and in particular on the three main components of the platform: Sunbeam-it & # 39; s node.JS library, its smart contracts and Nodeos plugins-for order support.
– Reddit: r / EOS (@reddit_eos) 24 August 2018  Technical analysis
Even though EOS has increased by six percent on the last day, prices still fluctuate within a gradual weakening of energy consolidation between August 17 and August down.
Going forward, our latest EOS trading plans will continue to be true and before we see strong movements in both directions – above $ 5.5 or $ 4.5, we will hold a neutral bullish position aware of the fact that prices have found support this week even though the bulls have not created enough momentum to cancel last week's highs. 19659003] Litecoin Technical Analysis (LTC)
Fr om the News
- The first annual Litecoin Summit is scheduled for September 14th and 15th and will be held in San Francisco. Presumably, this event will attract blockchain figure heads with the lineup of who's who in the blockchain universe that holds speeches. As such, it would be exciting if the Litecoin Foundation announces some high-level news like the revival of LitePay, a move that had previously failed.
The Litecoin Foundation will host the first annual Litecoin summit – https://t.co/bZWhNCvafc
– Litecoin Foundation (@LTCFoundation) 23 August 2018
As the most part of the coins, Litecoin is in the green and adds three percent in the last 24 hours. The result is a nice set of higher highs that repel prices below $ 50.
Even if the LTC price movements are still confined by August lows 16-17, chances are that the currency may find support and higher thumbs next week now that it is clear The bulls are starting to enter the trade.
If anything, it is an effort against a performance scenario with the last eight days of bargaining reversing a one-day gain on 17 August. As such, it is advisable to take long with $ 50 stops with goals at $ 70.
Stellar Lumens (XLM) Technical Analysis
With a doji candle print, yesterday's price action is was almost balanced, and although Stellar Lumens' prices are overwhelming, we might see the rejection of the lowest lows over the weekend.
Note that, our latest business plan XLM is going according to plan and not just prices are finding support for the monthly support trend line, but there has been a general slowdown in sales dynamics in the latest two weeks. [1 9659002] In any case, our business plan is active, but today we suggest traders to venture the launch of small longs with arrests at the August 24 August lows at 20 cents and prime targets at 30 cents.
Otherwise, from a conservative point of view, the ideal for buying and selling trigger factors is equal to 26 cents upwards and 18 cents or lows to 2018 downwards
Tron ( TRX) Technical Analysis
From the news
- CoinPayments-which is one of the main and complete cryptocurrency payment platform and Tron are collaborating, which means that TRX is slowly becoming a global currency. By integrating CoinPayments, 2.2 million users in more than 182 countries can easily settle for TRX.
We are pleased to announce the addition of #TRON (TRX) to our platform. Each of our 2.2 million + companies and users can now accept payments in $ TRX through any of our integrations for all major e-commerce platforms! #TRX @tronfoundation @justinsuntron https://t.co/EJKyze4kcQ
– CoinPayments (@CoinPaymentsNET) 23 August 2018
Technical Analysis  Adding five percent in the last day, TRX is taming the selling pressure, but it is still well below the August 17 bullish swallowing very low.
Following this development, we recommend giving a positive preview of TRX in the short term and the follow-through of yesterday, aggressive traders can start loading longs at spot prices with stops at 1.8 cents.
And as in our previous TRX business plan, conservatives should enter the market once there are gains above 2.5 cents upwards and 1.8 cents should sellers pick up on the trend.
IOTA Technical Analysis (IOT)
There are attempts at higher IOTA highs and this bodes well in our latest business plan.
From yesterday's price action, IOTA rises three percent and even with some bullish candelabra, prices are still range bound and far from the test of our first 60 cents trigger buy line.
If this were to happen today, we recommend short-term purchases with the first 90 cents targets, our last launch line and the main resistance line.
Disclaimer: The opinions and opinions expressed are those of the author and do not constitute an investment advice. Trading any form involves risks, as well as your due diligence before making a commercial decision.
The post EOS, Litecoin, Stellar Lumens, Tron, IOTA Technical analysis: Altcoin that shakes sellers with IOTA, Tron, XLM Recording Earnings have appeared first on NewsBTC.