Dogecoin (CURRENCY: DOGE) gained 1.3% more than the US dollar during the 24-hour period ended at 22:00 PM E.T. January 19th. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $ 253.08 million and about $ 16.05 million of Dogecoin dollars have been traded on the stock exchange within the last 24 hours. A Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for $ 0.0021 or 0.00000057 BTC on common exchanges of cryptocurrencies including Livecoin, C-CEX, Graviex and CoinEx. In the last seven days, Dogecoin gained 0% against the US dollar.
Here's how the related cryptocurrencies were performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) gained 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $ 32.75 or 0.00875906 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) rose 2.8% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0069 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.3% more against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0790 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) is trading 2.3% more than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.12 or 0.00003315 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) sold 2.2% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.67 or 0.00017900 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.6% more against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0439 or 0.00001175 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) sold 1.2% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.47 or 0.00012587 BTC.
- StarCoin (KST) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0070 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) gained 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0700 or 0.00001873 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) recorded a 1.1% rise against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0239 or 0.00000639 BTC.
Dogecoin coin profile
Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) is a demonstrative currency (PoW) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its date of genesis was December 6, 2013. The total offer of Dogecoin is 117,904,040,502 coins. The official Twitter account of Dogecoin is @dogecoin and his Facebook page is accessible here. The official Dogecoin website is dogecoin.com. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is / r / dogecoin and the currency Github account can be viewed here.
Trading of Dogecoin coins
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrant exchanges: QBTC, Upbit, Exmo, Graviex, Bittylicious, HitBTC, Triple Dice Exchange, Crex24, C-Patex, Trade Satoshi, Instant Bitex, Tidex, LiteBit.eu, BtcTrade.im, ZB. COM, BTC Trade UA, Bit-Z, Bitbns, Cryptomate, Bittrex, Kraken, OpenLedger DEX, CoinFalcon, Sistemkoin, Bleutrade, BCEX, C-CEX, Koineks, Indodax, Bitsane, BitFlip, Cryptohub, Novaexchange, YoBit, FreiExchange, Poloniex , Tux Exchange, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, cfinex, BX Thailand, Gate.io, BiteBTC, Coindeal, CoinEgg, CoinEx, Ovis, CoinExchange, Exrates, Bits Blockchain, Coinbe, Cryptopia, Fatbtc, Mercatox, Coinsquare and Livecoin. Usually it is not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin using US dollars directly. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use Ethereum or Bitcoin just purchased to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Get news and updates for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.