Some highlights of the interview:
- Tokenpay is a decentralized payment platform built on its blockchain
- At the end of 2017, ICO collected 2,000 bitcoins from investors. At that time it was worth $ 40 million. The current market value of TPAY, the utility token within the Tokenpay payment system, is $ 13.6 million (about 3,500 bitcoins)
- Tokenpay collaborates intensively with Verge (and indirectly also with Pornhub) and Litecoin, the number 9 of Coinmarketcap.
- Tokenpay holds a 9.9% stake in the German regional bank WEG.
- Tokenpay wants, among other things, to convince SMEs to accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
- These two parts of the interview include the future of stoverape, the role of (central) banks, the Verh Pornhub affair, in which Tokenpay played an important role and their collaboration with Litecoin and Charlie Lee.
See also part 2: