Coronavirus report updated on October 27th
To date, on October 27, in Romania, 217,216 cases of people infected with the new coronavirus (COVID – 19) have been confirmed. 155,630 patients were declared cured.
Following the tests carried out at the national level, compared to the last report, 4,724 new cases of people infected with SARS – CoV – 2 (COVID – 19) have been recorded, being cases that had not previously had a positive test.
READ HERE Study: The number of people with COVID-19 antibodies is steadily decreasing, which confirms that we cannot develop resistance to possible reinfection
COVID-19 Romania. How many deaths have been reported
To date, 6,574 people diagnosed with COVID-19 infection have died.
Between 26.10.2020 (10:00) – 27.10.2020 (10:00), 104 deaths (56 men and 48 women) were reported, of some patients infected with the new coronavirus, hospitalized in Alba, Arad, Argeş, Bacău, Bihor, Bistriţa-Năsăud, Botoşani, Brăila, Braşov, Buzău, Călăraşi, Caraş-Severin, Constanţa, Covasna, Galaţi, Giurgiu, Gorj, Harghita, Ialomiţa, Iaşi, Maramureş, Sureibiu, Tuleafimi, Ilazio, Tuicimi and Bucharest.
- There were 5 deaths in the 40-49 year category
- 10 deaths in the 50-59 age group
- 25 deaths in the age group 60-69 years
- 34 deaths in the age group 70-79 years
- 30 deaths in the category of over 80 years
100 of the deaths recorded are of some patients who had comorbidities and for 4 deceased patients no comorbidity has been reported so far.
READ HERE A new wave of coronavirus in Europe and the US? Anti-COVID-19 restrictions in several countries in an increase in cases. Possible scenarios in France
Coronavirus – Romania. The situation of people admitted to intensive care (ATI)
In specialized health units, the total number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 is 10,758. Of these, 824 are hospitalized at ATI.
Coronavirus – Romania. Situation of COVID-19 tests performed at national level
To date, 3,096,526 tests have been developed nationwide. Of these, 28,876 were performed in the past 24 hours:
- 18,498 based on case definition and medical protocol
- 10,378 on request
Furthermore, according to the latest information provided by GCS, the results of 2,952 tests processed before the last 24 hours and transmitted until 27 October were reported.
On the territory of Romania:
- 26,534 people confirmed with the new coronavirus infection are in isolation at home
- 10,540 people are in institutionalized isolation
- 59,271 people are quarantined at home
- There are 52 people in institutionalized quarantine
COVID-19, Romania – Coefficient of infections accumulated at 14 days, reported per 1,000 inhabitants
The cumulative 14-day infection coefficient, reported per 1,000 inhabitants, calculated by the Directorates of Public Health, at the level of the Municipality and of the counties of Bucharest is as follows:
One hot, one cold: After AstraZeneca sent an optimistic message on Monday about the COVID-19 vaccine developed by the University of Oxford, the Eli Lilly company arrives with bad news. The antibody treatment tested on SARS-CoV-2 infected patients does not work, at least not in people with severe conditions.
- In Romania, 212,492 cases of people infected with the new coronavirus have been confirmed
- There have been 2,844 new cases of people infected with SARS – CoV – 2
- 6,470 people diagnosed with COVID-19 infection have died
Between 25.10.2020 (10:00) and 26.10.2020 (10:00) they were reported 79 dead (45 men and 34 women), of some patients infected with the new coronavirus, hospitalized in Alba, Arad, Argeş, Bacău, Bihor, Bistriţa-Năsăud, Brăila, Cluj, Constanţa, Dâmboviţa, Dolj, Giurgiu, Gorj, Harghita, Hunedoara, Iaşi, Maramureş, Prahova, Sălaj, Sibiu, Teleorman, Timiş, Tulcea, Vaslui, Vrancea and Bucharest.
- Of these, one death was recorded in the 30-39 year age category, 5 deaths in the 40-49 year age category, 7 deaths in the 50-59 year age category, 21 deaths in the 60-69 year age category, 24 deaths in the age group 70-79 years and 21 deaths in the over 80 category.
- 76 of the deaths recorded involved some patients with comorbidities, one deceased patient had no comorbidities and for 2 deceased patients no comorbidities have been reported so far.
- In specialized health units, the total number of people hospitalized with COVID-19 is 10,726. Of these, 823 are hospitalized at ATI.
- To date, 3,064,698 tests have been developed nationwide. Of these, 8,709 were performed in the last 24 hours, 6,229 based on case definition and medical protocol and 2,480 upon request.
For the most important news of the day, broadcast in real time and presented in an equidistant way, I LIKE our Facebook page!
Follow Mediafax on Instagram to see spectacular images and stories from around the world!
The content of the website www.mediafax.ro is intended solely for use and personal information. IS prohibited republish the content of this site in the absence of an agreement from MEDIAFAX. To obtain this agreement, contact us at [email protected].