CoolBitX recently announced a partnership with Charlie Lee and the Litecoin Foundation to distribute CoolWallet S sales in the United States.
The first true mobile hardware wallet
CoolBitX CEO Michael Ou and his team have made some great advances in the security and cryptocurrency storage industry last year.
At the start of this year they released their next-generation mobile cryptocurrency hardware portfolio, the CoolWallet S.
Hardware portfolios are known to be safer than storing funds in a digital software portfolio and CoolWallet is the first hardware portfolio that can be used without connecting it via USB to a computer to be used.  The ability to synchronize with a smartphone to access and transform cryptocurrencies without the need for a computer makes it the first true mobile hardware portfolio on the market.
The wallet is the same size and has the same credit card feel that makes it incredibly easy to keep you safe while you're on the road.
The CoolWallet S has many security features including:
- E-ink display: Reports balances in currency, seeds, curr figures and addresses
- Physical confirmation button: With the touch of a button, users can confirm and authorize cryptographic payments
- Secure storage and Bluetooth connectivity: Users can spend and exchange coins on the go. No more problems with frustrated and tangled cables or desktop access
- Factor 2 + 1 authentication security: other hardware portfolios on the market only use factor 1 + authentication
- damage: Waterproof, heat and cold resistant and tamper proof
- Over-the-air updates: Currently supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash and token ERC20, CoolWallet S adds support for new currency every month via OTA updates for free
- iOS and Android native app CoolBitX: Provides an easy-to-use mobile dashboard for encryption exchange, monitoring and storage
CoolBitX now offers CoolWallet S to a new price of $ 99.
Bridging The Gap
The founder and CEO of Litecoin Charlie Lee along with The Litecoin Foundation are coming on board with CoolBitX for and spread the distribution of CoolWallet S to a wider audience.
The project is currently supported by over $ 13 mil financed, including the Japanese giant FintTech SBI Holdings, and a success in 2018 has enabled them to reduce the cost of CoolWallet S to less than one hundred dollars.
The CoolBitX team is planning the opening of a new office in the US for their presence and vision of the mass adoption of the use of cryptocurrency in everyday life.
"We are proud to launch the CoolWallet S in America," said Ou, "as a bridge between blockchain and a wider audience."
Charlie Lee shares this view and believes that innovations such as easy-to-use cryptocurrency portfolios are steps in the right direction, if mass adoption were to take place.
Lee praised CoolWallet S as "One of the best hardware portfolios I've ever used." He continued, claiming,
"Combines the safety of your hardware wallets with the ease of use of your wallet, one step crucial to mass adoption. "
What are your thoughts on the new CoolWallet S and Partnership CoolBitX with The Litecoin Foundation? Let us know in the comments below!
Images kindly granted by CoolBitX.