Linker Coin (LNC) sold -2.93% against the dollar in the last 24 hours, ending at 3:15 pm on 24 August EST. At the moment the Coin Linker has a market capitalization of $ 2,471.331 and its 24-hour volume is about $ 14,000. In the 7-day interval, Linker Coin is 13.80% against the dollar with a move 0.72% in the last hour.
Here's how other currencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) is currently trading at $ 0.15 against the dollar, a change of the 2.16% in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of GCR is currently 0.00002304 BTC.
- Coinvest (COIN) is currently trading at $ 0.14 against the dollar, a -7.30% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost of COIN is currently 0.00002093 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) is currently trading at $ 0.01 against the dollar, a change of 3.63% in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of CRE currently stands at 0.00000158 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) is currently trading at $ 0.14 against the dollar, a 8.41% in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of GOT is currently at 0.00002087 BTC.
- Cryptopay (CPAY) is currently trading at $ 0.02 against the dollar, a 1.57% in the last 24 hours. The Bitcoin cost of CPAY is currently at 0.00000296 BTC.
- PlexCoin (PLX) is currently trading at $ 0.01 against the dollar, a change -10.74% in the last 24h. The cost of PLX Bitcoin is currently at 0.00000111 BTC.
Linker Coin Information
The Coin Linker has a maximum reserve of exactly 112,776,150 coins. It was launched on June 19, 2017.
Quoted from cryptocompare.com: "Blocklancer is a Distributed Autonomous Job Marketplace (DAJ) operating on Ethereum Blockchain, Blocklancer is our collaborative vision of a fully self-regulated platform to find clients / projects and ensure that jobs are completed efficiently and fairly Blocklancer is changing the way freelance works for both the freelancer and the client, focusing on building a reliable platform on which all stakeholders can rely. it does this by minimizing taxes and introducing a decentralized court system to ensure that every dispute is settled fairly and that no one loses – we can finally greet the fraud in freelance. "
Here are some good links if you choose to more on Linker Coin:
LNC: For Traders
Anyone can acquire LNC in trade co me DDEX, IDEX, EtherDelta,
It is not always possible to buy digital coins including Linker Coin immediately with US dollars. Traders wishing to purchase LNC may need to purchase Bitcoin or ETH first using an exchange that provides pairs of US dollars such as Coinbase and GDAX. Traders will then use this BTC or ETH to obtain Coin Linkers using one of the previously detailed trade exchanges.