Carboncoin (CURRENCY: CARBON) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 00:00 ET on 30 December. Currently it is possible to buy a Carboncoin coin for about $ 0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges of cryptocurrencies. Carboncoin has a market capitalization of $ 554,728.00 and the $ 0.00 value of Carboncoin has been traded on the stock exchange within the last 24 hours. In the last week, Carboncoin reported a decline of 14.1% compared to the US dollar.
Here's how they did the similar cryptocurrencies in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) fell 0.8% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 31.34 or 0.00818608 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0% more against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0024 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0% more against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0072 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) recorded 0.6% more against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0793 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) sold 1.4% less than the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.14 or 0.00003763 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) sold 5.8% less than the dollar and now trades at $ 0.73 or 0.00019059 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) recorded a decline of 1.8% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0503 or 0.00001314 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) recorded a 3.1% rise against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.59 or 0.00015422 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) gained 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0816 or 0.00002129 BTC.
- Einsteinio (EMC2) recorded a contraction of 4.3% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0486 or 0.00001269 BTC.
Carboncoin is a work-proof currency (PoW) that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. The launch date was February 11, 2014. The total offer of Carboncoin is 15,392,022,396 coins. The official Twitter account of Carboncoin is @TrueCarbonCoin and his Facebook page is accessible here. The official Carboncoin website is carboncoin.cc.
Purchase and sale of Carboncoin
Carboncoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrant exchanges: YoBit. Usually it is not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like Carboncoin directly with US dollars. Investors seeking to trade in Carboncoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use newly acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Carboncoin using one of the above exchanges.
Get news and updates for Carboncoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carboncoin and related cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.