Binance Coin (BNB) sold -1.61% with the US dollar during the last 24 hours of time, closing 22:45 on 25 August EST. Binance Coin currently has a market cap of $ 954,143,200 and its 24-hour trading volume is around $ 18,000.627. In the 7-day period, Binance Coin is equal to 1.30 percent compared to the US dollar together with a variation of -0.95 percent in the last hour.
Now look how similar currencies took place in the last 24h:
- Gas (GAS) is trading at $ 5.51 against the USD, a -1.95 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin price of GAS is currently at 0.00082651 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) is trading at $ 4.90 against the USD, a -2.58% variation in the last day . The Bitcoin price of EOS is currently at 0.0007359 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) is trading at $ 0.00 against the USD, 0.49% change on the last day. The Bitcoin price of RDD is currently equal to 0.00000038 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) is trading at $ 1.47 against the USD, -3.71% change on the last day. The STRAT Bitcoin price is currently at 0.00022095 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) is trading at $ 0.00 against the USD, a -2.11% change in the last day . The Bitcoin price of NCB is currently 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is trading at $ 19.42 against USD, change of 0.21% on the last day. BTG's Bitcoin price is currently 0.00291516 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) is trading at $ 0.09 against the USD, a -1.45% variation in the last day . The Bitcoin price of ADA currently stands at 0.00001386 BTC.
- NEM (XEM) is trading at $ 0.10 against the USD, a -1.55% variation in the last day . The Bitcoin price of XEM is currently at 0.00001526 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) is trading at $ 3.73 against the USD, a -6.19% variation in the last day . The OMG Bitcoin price is currently at 0.0005589 BTC.
Knowledge of the Binance coin
The Binance coin has a maximum stock of 95,512,523 coins. It was created on June 27, 2017.
cryptocompare.com states that: "Binance's currency is a token of Ethereum that allows users to receive a discount for any commission on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency that plans to create a decentralized exchange of blockchain assets.BNB also offers users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. "
Some useful URL links follow, in case you want to gather more information on Binance Coin:
BNB: Business information  Traders can find BNBs in commercial exchanges including Binance, FCoin, Nexchange, Gateio, CryptoBulls, Abucoins, EtherDelta and Braziliex.
It is not always possible to buy digital coins like Binance Coin using US dollars directly. Traders looking to buy BNBs may first have to get Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that has currency pairs in US dollars such as Coinbase or GDAX. Investors will then use this BTC or ETH to invest in Binance Coin using one of the trades we have outlined above.