AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY: AMS) sold 3.1% less than the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17.00 EST on 30 December. AmsterdamCoin has a market capitalization of $ 9,740.00 and about $ 35.00 of AmsterdamCoin have been traded on the stock exchange on the last day. An AmsterdamCoin currency can now be purchased for $ 0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on the major cryptocurrency exchanges, including YoBit and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin sold 4.9% less than the dollar.
Here's how similar cryptocurrencies took place on the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) fell 5.4% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0048 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) fell 22.9% against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0599 or 0.00001544 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) recorded a 22.6% decrease against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) recorded a decline against the dollar and is now trading at $ 0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) sold 8% against the dollar and now trades at $ 0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
AmsterdamCoin coin profile
AmsterdamCoin (AMS) is a PoW / PoS currency that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its date of genesis was August 14, 2015. The total supply of AmsterdamCoin is 81.469.427 coins and its circulating offer is 50.201.886 coins. The official AmsterdamCoin website is amsterdamcoin.com. The official Twitter account of AmsterdamCoin is @amsterdam_coin.
Buy and sell AmsterdamCoin
AmsterdamCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency platforms: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies like AmsterdamCoin using US dollars directly. Investors seeking to acquire AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that trades in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use newly acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Get news and updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a brief daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with the free CryptoBeat newsletter from MarketBeat.com.